Their unifying approach: Set natural elements against a backdrop of stripes.
The keys to making this motif sophisticated:
- Strive for high quality in the natural elements.
- Keep the stripes soft, not bold.
Let’s break it down. Take a close look at some of the details that make Cari and Dan’s wedding decor work:
- White ribbon wrapped around the wooden huppah poles.
- Striped ribbon of natural fibers laid across wooden chairs.
- Informal table bouquet contrasts with the straight lines of the place cards.
- Inlaid stripes on the hors d’oevres trays.
- The groom’s boutonniere, a masculine arrangement of natural elements, finds contrast in the tie’s softly suggested stripes.
Photographer: First Comes Love Photography
Florist: Sandy Clotheir
Source: Style Unveiled