This delicious spring champagne cocktail comes from the menu of The Fearrington House Restaurant, in Pittsboro, North Carolina. It would make a festive addition to a spring wedding cocktail hour and reception.
The recipe appears in Sharon O’Connor’s romantic Dinners for Two: Cookbook with Music CD.
Ingredients for Raspberry Kir Recipe
- ¼ cup defrosted frozen raspberries
- 2 Tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 split (7 ounces) of champagne
- At least a few hours before the reception:Strain the raspberries through a sieve to remove the seeds. Add the Grand Marnier and chill.
- Place 1½ teaspoons of the raspberry mixture in the bottom of each of 2 champagne flutes. Slowly fill with champagne and serve immediately.