While finalizing the reservation of a Simplicity Huppah yesterday, I realized that of all our rental huppahs, we’ve probably shipped this style huppah to the widest variety of wedding venues, from backyards to bistros and hotel ballrooms. Its clean, classic design fits just about any setting (and like all of our huppahs, it’s easy to transport and set up anywhere).
Just for fun, we went back through the files and revisited some of the varied venues where couples have wed under Simplicity Huppahs:
- Galapagos Art Space in Brooklyn, New York.
- The Foundry in Long Island City, New York.
- Chicago’s Brookfield Zoo.
- Virginia’s Meadowlark Botanical Gardens.
- The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in Philadelphia.
- Shell Island Resort in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina.
- The Inn at the Round Barn Farm in Waitsfield, Vermont.
- An apartment balcony in Washington, DC.
- DIY wedding dress in Grace Kelly style from Vogue Patterns
- How Big of a Wedding Cake Do I Need?
- What do the Jewish bride and groom wear?