Lace Wedding Huppah
We love all the positive reviews
we get for Huppahs.com
, and one of my favorites said we “make it as easy as Zappos.com to receive and return your chuppah.” Zappos is a company that we thought of as we designed our services. We try to make it as easy to rent and return a wedding huppah as it is to buy and return shoes for Zappos.
Here’s how we do it:
- We ship the huppah by FedEx to arrive by the Wednesday before the wedding so you can be confident you’ll have it when you need it.
- We provide simple instructions for attaching the huppah canopy to the poles. It takes about three minutes.
- When it’s time to return the huppah, use the box the huppah arrives in and the pre-paid FedEx return shipping label we send. You can drop it off at a FedEx location or call for FedEx to pick it up, which ever is easier for you.
For more info: Huppahs.com | Check huppah availability for your wedding date
Is there a way we could make huppah rentals even more convenient for you? Send us an email.
Real Jewish Wedding: Natalie + Richard Wed Under an Ivory Silk Huppah in a New York City Park
Real Life Jewish Wedding: Under an Organza Huppah at Brooklyn, New York’s Prospect Boat House
Free printable templates: Do a favor for your guests and a good cause: Give a charitable donation instead of wedding favors
Huppahs.com has been honored with the title of Preferred Vendor at MyPartyPlanner.com. Thanks so much to everyone who nominated us. We really do love working with brides and grooms, their families and their wedding coordinators to make sure your huppah is a source of joy. And we appreciate everyone for taking the time to give us such great feedback.
Looking forward to more great weddings ahead! Go to Huppahs.com…
Answers to the 6 questions we are most frequently asked at Huppahs.com:
1. Does Huppahs.com rent only hand-held huppahs?
Yes, all of our huppahs are hand-held. This most traditional style of huppah is easy to put up and take down, and easy to transport to where ever you need it.
2. What cities does Huppahs.com serve?
We lease huppahs everywhere in the U.S. We ship by FedEx.
3. Do I ship the huppah back in the same box it came in?
Yes. Repack the poles and canopy in the box they arrived in, and apply the pre-paid return shipping label.
4. When I return the huppah, do I deliver it to a FedEx office, or will FedEx pick it up?
You can do either – your choice. Drop it off at a FedEx location near you or call FedEx at 1.800.463.3339 to arrange a pickup.
5. When should I order my huppah?
At least 3 weeks before the wedding to take advantage of $55 shipping (which includes a pre-paid return shipping label). For the best selection, reserve your huppah 3-4 months before the ceremony.
We can get a huppah to you with less than 3 weeks notice, but the shipping cost will be higher. We’re a great last-minute huppah solution.
Check availability online or by phone at 301-300.0950.
6. What’s the best way to incorporate a hand-held huppah into the procession?
Most often, the huppah bearers lead the procession. The huppah bearers can also enter from the side of the ceremony space just before the procession begins. The arrival of the huppah is a breath-taking moment that focuses everyone’s attention on the ceremony…and your imminent arrival!